Frequent Questions

How do I register as a pesticide-producing and device-producing establishment?

Registering your establishment is a one time requirement. Registrants who plan to "produce" pesticides or devices must obtain the EPA company number first.

You must obtain the EPA company number from EPA's Office of Pesticides Programs (OPP). You may access the following web link for details on: How to Obtain a Company Number and Register an Official Address

Once you have obtained the EPA company number, then you must submit an Application for Registration of Pesticide-Producing and Device-Producing Establishment (EPA Form 3540-8) to the regional office where your company headquarters office is located to obtain the EPA establishment number. For foreign producers, you should submit the Form to EPA's Washington, D.C. office. For more information, contact the pesticide establishment coordinator in your area.

Have more questions? Submit a request