Frequent Questions

If I move my establishment to a different address, what happens to my establishment number?

If any information changes after the assignment of your company’s pesticide establishment registration number, you must report those changes to EPA in writing on company letterhead or on EPA Form 3540 within 30 days after such change occurs. When reporting, please specify what information has changed. (40 CFR 167.20(e)) 

Moving your establishment - Your establishment number stays the same if you remain in the same state or country. If you move the establishment to a different state or country, you must contact EPA and apply for a new establishment registration number.

For additional assistance, contact the pesticide establishment coordinator where your company headquarters is located.

Have more questions? Submit a request