Frequent Questions

How do I update my company or establishment's information?

You must report to EPA any changes to the following information, in writing on company letterhead or on the 3540-8 form supplied by the Agency, within 30 days after such change occurs.

You must ALSO inform EPA Headquarters/Office of Pesticide Programs of any changes in Company information:

Have more questions? Submit a request