A "custom blender" is defined as any establishment that provides the service of mixing registered pesticides to a customerâ€™s specifications, specifically:
- a pesticide-pesticide blend
- a pesticide-fertilizer blend
- a pesticide-animal feed mixture
- the blend is not held in inventory
- the pesticide used in producing the blend bears labeling that does not prohibit the use of the pesticide in the blend
- the blend is delivered to the end-user with a copy of the labeling of the pesticide used in producing the blend and a statement specifying the composition of the mixture
If these conditions are not met, the establishment does not meet the definition of "custom blender" and must comply with FIFRA Section 7 and 40 CFR Part 167 requirements.
What is "custom blender"?
Have more questions? Submit a request