Frequent Questions

My company receives pesticides in large containers and transfers the products to smaller containers with new labels. Do I need to register as a pesticide-producing establishment?

Yes. Any change to the label or container of a pesticide (or device) constitutes "production" and must be done in a registered establishment. In addition, repackaging of bulk pesticides into minibulk tanks or other reusable containers constitutes "production" and must take place in a registered establishment.
Have more questions? Submit a request