Frequent Questions

If I use a railroad siding track where registered bulk pesticide product is delivered for future transfer into a truck for transport, is the railroad siding considered a repackaging site that needs to be a registered pesticide-producing establishment?

No, the site does not need to be registered but the complete label needs to be on the car or hopper. There are also requirements for any trucking company that transports the product to other locations. A copy of the pesticide product's label should be carried by the transporter along with the manifest and shipping records as required under the Hazardous Materials regulations.
Have more questions? Submit a request