Frequent Questions

Who must report?

You must file an annual report with EPA if you operate an establishment that produces:
 - a pesticide
 - an active ingredient
 - a pesticidal device

Products also requiring reporting include, but are not limited to, the following:

 - unregistered pesticides
 - Experimental Use Permits
 - Special Local Need products under Section 24(c) of Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
 - pesticides produced for export only
 - ozone or ultraviolet light producing devices for disinfecting

If your establishment did not produce or distribute products subject to FIFRA Section 7, you still must file a report with the Agency, stating "zero production."

Have more questions? Submit a request