Frequent Questions

How do I inactivate my establishment number if I no longer produce pesticides?

To inactivate your establishment registration number, please include your company's request for inactivation on company letterhead and send it to the appropriate pesticide establishment coordinator along with your production report for the current reporting period.

Have more questions? Submit a request