Frequent Questions

Do I need to register and file an annual report if my establishment custom blends pesticides?

A facility where only custom blending activities take place is not considered a pesticide-producing establishment and therefore does not need to be registered.

An establishment that custom blends in addition to other pesticide production activities, must report only the pesticide production activities, not the custom blending activities.
Have more questions? Submit a request