Frequent Questions

Where do I find information on regulation of livestock feed?

The Food and Drug Administration’s Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) “monitors and establishes standards for feed contaminants, approves safe food additives, and manages the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) medicated feed and pet food programs.” For further information regarding animal feed regulations you should contact the FDA’s Center for Veterinary Medicine.

Have more questions? Submit a request