Frequent Questions

What if I produce other types of products?

Other types of products which you produce should not be reported. For example, a company may produce a "weed and feed" product (an herbicide/fertilizer mixture) that is registered as a pesticide; as well as a fertilizer-only product. The fertilizer product should not be reported. The herbicide/fertilizer registered product must be reported.

Have more questions? Submit a request