Frequent Questions

Who must report?

You must file an annual report with EPA if you operate an establishment that produces:

  • a pesticide
  • an active ingredient
  • a pesticidal device

 Products also requiring reporting include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • unregistered pesticides
  • Experimental Use Permits
  • Special Local Need products under Section 24(c) of Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
  • pesticides produced for export only
  • ozone or ultraviolet light producing devices for disinfecting

If your establishment did not produce or distribute products subject to FIFRA Section 7, you still must file a report with the Agency, stating “zero production.”

Have more questions? Submit a request