In addition to DMRs, the final rule requires the following NPDES notices and reports to be electronically submitted:
- General Permit Reports [Notice of Intent to be covered (NOI); Notice of Termination (NOT); No Exposure Certification (NOE); Low Erosivity Waiver (LEW)],
- Sewage Sludge/Biosolids Annual Program Report,
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFO) Annual Report,
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Program Report,
- Pretreatment Program Annual Report,
- Significant Industrial User Compliance Reports in Municipalities Without Approved Pretreatment Programs,
- Sewer Overflow/Bypass Event Reports, and
- CWA Section 316(b) Annual Reports.
EPA is coordinating with states to implement electronic reporting for these notices and reports. The final rule requires full implementation of NPDES electronic reporting to be complete by 21 December 2020.